Home > Courses > Full Stack Courses > Node JS Course
Node JS Training in
Node.js encompasses many uses including web server applications, command-line utility and uniform development platform. Node.js has emerged as an integral building block in the arsenal of such developers enabling them to code performant and instant software in minutes. Node.js remains an open-source platform allowing developers to build new ideas for various sectors.
The choice to select a Node.js Training in Hyderabad course at the Version IT Training Institute will be beneficial. So it is with such an objective that experienced instructors guide people through the complexities of revision control software so as to ensure effective collaboration among coders. It brings actual practice with some of those real-world situations and fully prepares software development for the field. This finally paves way for advancement in careers, and it can be considered an investment made towards one’s own development.
Node.Js Training Objectives
Real-world application development sessions that involve server creation, API construction and database incorporation. Sometimes, the training also involves examining common framework and tools found in the Node.js environment. At the course’s completion, the students should be able to develop robust, non-blocking event-driven applications with Node.js to prepare them for modern web application development.
Finally, Node.js Training Hyderabad covers all aspects on development using server side java script. Through this process, participants learn essential skills to facilitate building robust, highly functioning apps. This intensive course builds a strong base to succeed in today’s fast-moving world.
Topics You will Learn
Intro to Node.js
- what is nodejs and why
- Advantages and dis
- How js different (java vs node)
- Downloading and installing NodeJS
- Create a simple node application
- The NodeJS Terminal
- NodeJS package manager NPM
- Creating a package for managing your application
- What is a module
- Require and module exports
- Using core modules
- Node apps and managing a file system
- Creating and deleting files and directories
HTTP and HTTPs
- Making a simple server
- When to use HTTP and HTTPs
- Server ports and listening
- HTTP requests and responses
- Request and response headers and body
- Creating a response to incoming requests
- Building a simple HTTP server with static files
- What is the express framework
- How it differs to using HTTP and other core modules
- Creating an express application
- Making an HTTP internal server
- Attaching express to an external server
- The role of semantic requests
- USE, GET, POST, PUT, DELETE, etc.
- Socket programming
- Real-time communication with node
- Accessing nodejs with database
- Creating chat server with nodejs
- What does RESTful mean?
- Manipulating data via a route
- Typical semantic requests for routing an API
- Persisting data through JSON
- The role of database technology
Let Your Certificates Speak
All You Need to Start this Course
Still Having Doubts?
It is used for server-side programming and is primarily utilised for non-blocking, event-driven servers, such as traditional websites and back-end API services. Originally designed for real-time, push-based systems. Each browser uses a distinct JS engine and node.
Lack of Library Support
For this reason, in order to perform activities such as image processing, database operations, XML parsing, and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM), a common library is needed. Because of this, using Node.js for even basic programming tasks is challenging.